Can´t start debug session anymore

Hi Bandit, Guillermo

Apologies for this issue. Unfortunately all Cypress boards are affected. As I mentioned we implemented a fix for it already and are planning to release a new version of Studio (1.2.1) within the next few days.

Build button does not flash a program on the board. It only compiles the program and creates a binary that can then be flashed on the board (board does not need to be connected for this functionality to work). A run (deploy) button is compiling a program and flashing it on the board. Unfortunately run and debug buttons do not work for this board at the moment due to the bug I mentioned above. The binary however can still be flashed on a board using usual drag & drop functionality. You can find it in BUILD folder. Unfortunately until version 1.2.1 deploy/debug and serial monitor functionality will not work correctly for Cypress boards.

Until it is resolved you can also downgrade to version 1.1.0 of Studio. The auto-update mechanism will have to be disabled to prevent Studio from being updated to version 1.2.0. I’ve provided more information on how to do it in this thread: Mbed studio 1.2 won't detect platform - #17 by arekzaluski

Thanks,
Arek - Mbed Studio team