How to run the programs in mbedtls?

I have downloaded “Mbed TLS” from GitHub - Mbed-TLS/mbedtls: An open source, portable, easy to use, readable and flexible TLS library, and reference implementation of the PSA Cryptography API.. I compiled it with the make command and it is working fine. Now, I want to execute “pk_sign.c” given in programs directory. I created a directory pk-sign and then executed the " new mbed" and “mbed deploy”. I put the pk-sign.c code in main .cpp and compiled it using, “mbed compile --target NUCLEO_L152RE --toolchain GCC_ARM”. The compilation is fine but when I flash the binary on the NUCLEO-L152RE, I am getting the following errors.

Errors

MBEDTLS_BIGNUM_C and/or MBEDTLS_ENTROPY_C and/or MBEDTLS_SHA256_C and/or MBEDTLS_MD_C and/or MBEDTLS_PK_PARSE_C and/or MBEDTLS_FS_IO and/or MBEDTLS_CTR_DRBG_C not defined.

Hi @aisha11
The examples in the Mbed TLS repository are targeting local desktop OS(e.g. Linux \ Windows) .
these are not meant to work with Mbed OS.
If you are looking for example applications for Mbed OS, you can find them in

If you would like to utilize these examples, then you should change them not to use MBEDTLS_FS_IO ( I believe this is the only difference, except for platform specific configuration, such as MBEDTLS_CTR_DRBG_C )
Regards,
Mbed TLS Support
Ron