I want a code to run my apa107 ledstrip

can i get a code on mbed os 6 to run my apa107 ledstrip

To control an APA107 LED strip, you’ll need a microcontroller and programming code to communicate with the strip and control its individual LEDs. Here’s an example of code in Arduino programming language to get you started:

cppCopy code

#include <Adafruit_DotStar.h>

#define NUM_LEDS 30      // Define the number of LEDs in your strip
#define DATA_PIN 6       // Define the data pin connected to the strip

Adafruit_DotStar strip = Adafruit_DotStar(NUM_LEDS, DATA_PIN, DOTSTAR_BRG);

void setup() {
  strip.begin();       // Initialize the LED strip
  strip.show();        // Turn off all LEDs initially
}

void loop() {
  // Example: Fading in and out effect
  for (int i = 0; i < 255; i++) {
    // Set the color and brightness of all LEDs
    strip.fill(strip.Color(255, 0, 0, i));
    strip.show();
    delay(10);
  }

for (int i = 255; i >= 0; i--) {
    strip.fill(strip.Color(255, 0, 0, i));
    strip.show();
    delay(10);
  }
}

This code utilizes the Adafruit_DotStar library, which provides functions for controlling APA107 LED strips. Make sure you have installed the library before uploading the code to your microcontroller.

In this example, the code sets up the LED strip in the setup() function and then enters the loop() function where you can define your desired LED effects. The provided example demonstrates a simple fading in and out effect where the red color is gradually adjusted with varying brightness.

You may need to adjust the NUM_LEDS variable to match the number of LEDs in your specific strip and update the DATA_PIN to the appropriate pin connected to the strip’s data line.

Remember to choose the appropriate microcontroller platform (e.g., Arduino Uno, Arduino Nano) and upload the code to the microcontroller using the Arduino IDE or the corresponding development environment.

Please ensure you have the necessary hardware setup and double-check the connections to avoid any potential damage to the LED strip or your microcontroller.

Hello,

the previous answer seems like chatGTP answer, who knows. However it is for Arduino and not for Mbed.

Here you can found an old library - APA102 - Minimal library to work with APA102-based LED str… | Mbed

BR, Jan