When I try to add a library to a project using the cli, sometimes it get stuck.
The issue arrives on private libraries, as soon as I change them to “Public” or “Public unlisted”’ it works.
What it’s strange, is that with some of my private libraries works fine, with some others don’t.
I work under Mac OS
This is doing an hg clone underneath. Could it be that it’s waiting for your credentials on stdin but this is not sent through to Mbed CLI (just guessing here). I’ve set it up like this and it always clones private repos for me.
mbed.prefix = https://os.mbed.com
mbed.username = yourusernamehere
mbed.password = yourpasswordhere