Problem with dual core processor

Hi,
I am using STM32H747I-DISCO discovery kit in my project and I am using Mbed Studio as an IDE. I downloaded the simple blinky project and I was able to compile it. But I could not see which core the project is using.
It is a dual core processor and I want to use both the cores in my project. I was trying to find some example project or some startup guide to start the dual core example but I could not find any material.
Now I am wondering if Mbed Studio supports dual core programming or do I need to customise it. And If i need to customise it, then Is there any guide which I can follow to do the dual core programming.

Same issue here, thx

Hi,

I guess real multicore MBed OS is not currently planned, see this comment Mbed OS - New Features - #18 by MultipleMonomials

One way around this limitation would be to have two applications, one for each core. This would potentially require some synchronization between the cores, and reserving RAM, etc.
I think I saw some project in the forum here going this route, but currently I cannot find it.

Best,
Chris

I think I saw some project in the forum here going this route, but currently I cannot find it.

Never mind, that happens many times also to me. Then I regret I did not add it to my favorites :frowning:
A link to that project is available in the same thread Mbed OS - New Freatures - #10 Marquesas - Mbed-Based Open Source Digital Gauge Cluster published by George Besckstein.