Arm Mbed OS support forum

Using Ublox C027 with VLAN

hello,

I have ublox C027 and I want to use with a vLan. Any one has an example for that. I’m new to VLAN concept and I need just top understand more about it. I’m using the online complier. I tried gto search for some example but not much luck.

Your help will be really apprecieted.

Regards

Any idea please?

Nada

Hello

When I tried to use the last version from mbed os library t enable the vlan support but I got error like Error: Cannot open source input file “device.h”: No such file or directory in “mbed-os/platform/platform.h”, Line: 27, Col: 21

I tried to update the library but no luck.

Please help.

Regards

Hello

I will explain my issue in details.

I’m using Ublox -c027 board and my board will be a TCP server. My PC will be a TCP client. I’ve already set a VLAN ID to my PC and I want my mbed to communicate with it through the TCP/IP but when I set the vlan Id to my PC, The communication didn’t work. I want to know if the Ublox-C027 support the VLAN. Also I want to know how I will configure the VLAN ID on my mbed so I can be able to communicate with my PC. I read a lot about the topic but still not clear for me how to use it.

I’m using the online compiler.

I want just some one to explain if that possible in my case and is there any example can help me and give idea of how to do it on MBED.

I have a deadline for my project and I’m still strugglimg.

I’m looking forward for some help please.

Your support will be apprecieted.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards
Nada