After editing the library header file and how to consider as my own library header file

This library as 4 pins i have edited in this in header file(IBT2.h file and IBT2.ccp file) but i have Removed Both Enable pins and used only for 2 pins (LPWM, RPWM), while compiling i am facing this error .

Error Message: pinmap not found for peripheral
                                                                               Error Value: 0xFFFFFFFF
                                                                                                      Current Thread: main  Id: 0x20006220 Entry: 0x800C687 StackSize: 0x1000 StackMem: 0x20004BA8 SP: 0x20005ACC
                     For more info, visit: https://mbed.com/s/error?error=0x80010130&osver=51201&core=0x410FC271&comp=1&ver=6150002&tgt=NUCLEO_F746ZG
                                                                                                                                                     -- MbedOS Error Info --

= System will be rebooted due to a fatal error =
                               = Reboot count(=34) reached maximum, system will halt after rebooting

++ MbedOS Error Info ++
                                                                                                                            Error Status: 0x80010130 Code: 304 Module: 1
                                                                                                                                                                        Error Message: pinmap not found for peripheral

if i consider this one as my own header file, what i should do for this IBT2.lib as given in the snap below

![image|690x370](upload://7308Xcbr47MLtLmCSl9VfyaR4j0.png)

Hello,

you use a pin what is not assigned for the peripheral. That mean you use wrong pin.
For example, you want to use PWM, then you have to use a pin what is connected to a hardware Timer (usually is marked with PWM) - ()PeripheralPins

BR, Jan