BBC Microbit.h latest library supporting v1.5 ubits with LSM303AGR accellerometer

Is there an updated version of the mbed Microbit library that ideally supports both the original 1.3 boards and the newer 1.5 boards that are fitted with the LSM303AGR accellerometer chip?

I have the accellerometer code working on an old 1.3 Microbit but it does not detect any motion on the 1.5 board.

If need be I’m happy for now to build with two different include files but would prefer it to select between them.

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

1.3 and 1.5 have different chips and most probably requires different files unless they have similar I2C commands. I would recommended you to search from Github or microbit forum proper libraries.

Regards,
Pekka

Olá, Pekka,
minha microbit está travada no modo manutenção e eu não consigo resolver este problema. Já tentei atualizar o firmware mas não consigo.
Eu estou trabalhando com ela no Scratch. Baixei o Scratch Link para conectá-la, por meio do Bluetooth do meu computador, à plataforma Scratch. Até então ela conectava normalmente, mas depois do dia 08/02 ela não conectou mais. Então comecei a pesquisar para resolver o problema e acabei colocando-a em modo de manutenção “Maintenance” de onde não consegui voltar. Tentei atualizar o Firmware dela mas ao copiar o arquivo "0249_microbit_firmware.hex//’ para dentro da placa, dá um erro “FAIL.TXT” e ela não volta ao modo normal, ou seja, continua até agora em modo manutenção. Pelo que li, ao desconectá-la do computador, ela volta ao modo normal automaticamente quando conectada de novo.

Hello,

Pekka was not there on the forum more then year so I do not think he will help you.
About Micro::bit and its firmware will be better to visit manufacturer’s websites.
Firmware | micro:bit (microbit.org)

BR, Jan