Error: exception in GDB server thread: The device has no langid

When debug with yotta by ‘yt debug’,there is something wrong.
1.My board is frdm-k64f
2.updating firmware is useless
3.the gcc-arm-embedded suite is installed

Well,what can i do?

additions:
4.How can i erase flash by yotta?

Hi,

can you print entire log you receive? You can try to manually fire gdb.

pyocd-gdbserver - run this command to start gdb host
arm-none-eabi-gdb - connect to the host with your client (load the elf file), use localhost:3333

Does it produce the same error?

Thanks for your answer!

And , the error occurs too,(the device has no langid) after running ‘pyocd-gdbserver’.

There is the whole log:

uncaught exception: The device has no langid
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyOCD/tools/gdb_server.py”, line 250, in run
frequency=self.args.frequency)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyOCD/board/mbed_board.py”, line 190, in chooseBoard
target_override, frequency)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyOCD/board/mbed_board.py”, line 162, in getAllConnectedBoards
connected_daps = dap_class.get_connected_devices()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyOCD/pyDAPAccess/dap_access_usb.py”, line 347, in get_connected_devices
all_interfaces = _get_interfaces()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyOCD/pyDAPAccess/dap_access_usb.py”, line 40, in _get_interfaces
return INTERFACE[usb_backend].getAllConnectedInterface()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyOCD/pyDAPAccess/interface/pyusb_backend.py”, line 88, in getAllConnectedInterface
product = board.product
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/usb/core.py”, line 841, in product
self._product = util.get_string(self, self.iProduct)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/usb/util.py”, line 314, in get_string
raise ValueError(“The device has no langid”)
ValueError: The device has no langid

I recommend to create an issue on GitHub - pyocd/pyOCD: Open source Python library for programming and debugging Arm Cortex-M microcontrollers , with the log.