Example code not working for NuMaker-PFM-M2351

Hi,
I am trying to run the example blynk code for NuMaker-PFM-M2351 using mbed-cli on ubuntu 18.04. I have generated the hex file using mbed -cli.
I have enabled MSG and upgraded the firmware of the board as well. But flashing the board with this hex code by drag and drop does not work. The blinking of led or serial print does not work after flashing of the code. I would appreciate if anyone could help me.

Thank You

Hi, i reccomend trying 2 things

1. update the interface firmware on the board. There should be instructions for this on the board page.
  2. try flashing it from mbed CLI if you are already using it mbed compile --flash, and if you want to get super fance open up a serial terminal with mbed compile --flash --sterm

I have updated the firmware as well. When I try to flash using mbed CLI it succeeds but I dont see the led blinking nor any message on serial console.
When I use the flash command along with --sterm , I get following output and it stays there

1 file(s) copied.                                                                                               
--- Terminal on COM9 - 9600,8,N,1 --

Thank You

I solved the issue. I had to flash both secure and non secure code at the same time.

Thank You for all the help