LPC1768 Info Page

Are you using the LPC1768 board with Mbed? If so, I wrote up a doc page that you should really read, whether you’re a beginner or an expert. It covers some of the common pitfalls with the board and how to work around them. This includes:

• How to nearly double your available RAM, just by using some __attribute__ declarations
  • How to prevent the MCU from crashing when used on a custom PCB
  • How to update the interface firmware so debugging and sleeping work correctly

It also just provides an overview of what features and peripherals are on the chip, so you don’t have to dive into the datasheet.

Here’s the link, hopefully it helps! MCU Info Page: LPC1768 · mbed-ce/mbed-os Wiki · GitHub

4 Likes

Thanks, Jamie, this is great.

Thank you @MultipleMonomials for your info page on LPC1768 its always good to refresh memory.
LPC1768 his my prefered for me since i start mbed in 2010, today his principal limitation with mbed-os his with ram.

If you think it can be usefull, I make some years ago a little library to use hardware counters from LPC1768 on p30 & p29 pins.
LPC1768 datasheet is more simple to understand, I didn’t succeed to make the same on other more recent mbeds boards.

1 Like