I want to change the clock source for my Nucelo L432KC board to MCO clock. Reason is because I have timing issues when communicating to a SK6812 LED strip. However, I alaways get a SetSysClock Error on the serial output.
I am not really sure if I do the correct steps for changing clock source as I haven’t found a lot of information on that matter. I did the following:
- Change of Jumper configuration
- SB5 and SB7 now open (= solder bridge removed)
- SB17 now shorted (= solder bridge added)
- Change of targets.json in MBED studio
- for “NUCLEO_L432KC”/“config”/“clock_source”/“value” changed to “USE_PLL_HSE_EXTC”
The program does compile/transfer but after start it directly fails.
Appreciate your ideas/hints what I do wrong here.
Serial error output:
++ MbedOS Error Info ++
Error Status: 0x80FF0100 Code: 256 Module: 255
Error Message: Fatal Run-time error
Error Value: 0x0
Current Thread: H?G<6>H Id: 0x0 Entry: 0x8000441 StackSize: 0x0 StackMem: 0x8000471 SP: 0x2000FEC4
For more info, visit: https://mbed.com/s/error?error=0x80FF0100&tgt=NUCLEO_L432KC
– MbedOS Error Info –