Problem when porting from CubeMX to MbedOS?!

Just another update on my attempts on controlling a LCD display with a Nucleo U575 (check my other thread for details please):
I followed this description on how to setup FMC for an 8080 LCD Interface.
I created the Project in STM32CubeMX and copied the main.c(renamed to main.cpp), main.h, fmc.c, fmc.h and created my own version of the ILI9431.h/.c adapted to my ST7789V display controller.
Other than the above description I’m using the 16-bit (16-lane) connection. But I think I adapted this right. I also adapted from the F7 to the U5 MCU.
The code also compiles without any problems using mbed-os 6.15.1.

However when I flash the Code to my Nucleo U575 and let it run, I get the following error message in the Mbed Studio-output:

Total Flash memory (text + data): 134584(+100) bytes
Image: BUILD/NUCLEO_U575ZI_Q/ARMC6\mbed_LCD16bit.bin
0000566:CRITICAL:main:No boot memory is defined for this device
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “c:\ProgramData\Mbed Studio\mbed-studio-tools\python\lib\site-packages\pyocd_main_.py”, line 402, in run
self._COMMANDS[self.args.cmd] (self)
File "c:\ProgramData\Mbed Studio\mbed-studio-tools\python\lib\site-packages\pyocd_main
.py", line 579, in do_flash
file_format=self._args.format)
File “c:\ProgramData\Mbed Studio\mbed-studio-tools\python\lib\site-packages\pyocd\flash\file_programmer.py”, line 156, in program
self._format_handlers[file_format](file_obj, **kwargs)
File “c:\ProgramData\Mbed Studio\mbed-studio-tools\python\lib\site-packages\pyocd\flash\file_programmer.py”, line 169, in _program_bin
raise exceptions.TargetSupportError(“No boot memory is defined for this device”)
pyocd.core.exceptions.TargetSupportError: No boot memory is defined for this device

I also implemented some printf-outputs to check where the code is stuck:
it’s when checking for

if(HAL_RCC_OscConfig(…) != HAL_OK)

in line 205 and 224 of my main.cpp code (commented out each one separately to check)

I think similar issues will occur when running the other Init methods but I’m not sure about that.
What am I missing when porting from CubeMX to MbedOS?

I highly appreciate your help!

P.s.: You can check my code on my github repo

push

Hi
All init functions are already executed with mbed.

You can check for ex:

Jerome