Serial Connection on MbedOS5

Im trying to update my program from MBED OS2 to MBED OS5,
Since this program was using serial connection, i only changed
“Serial” to “RawSerial” and it seems works.
But there has the following warning(②)on compiling logs.
Im not sure my program was fully updated or not, could you help me how to fix it?

①Compiler
KEIL Compiler(https://studio.keil.arm.com/)

②Excerpts from the warning==
‘CallChain’ is deprecated: CallChain has been deprecated and will be removed. [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

‘get_ip_address’ is deprecated: String-based APIs are deprecated [since mbed-os-5.15] [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

‘stop’ is deprecated: Use CellularDevice::shutdown() instead. [since mbed-os-5.15] [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

‘get_netmask’ is deprecated: String-based APIs are deprecated [since mbed-os-5.15] [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

‘get_gateway’ is deprecated: String-based APIs are deprecated [since mbed-os-5.15] [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

‘NVStore’ is deprecated: NVStore is deprecated in favor of KVStore [since mbed-os-5.15] [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

L3912W: Option ‘legacyalign’ is deprecated.

Hello,

These are warning flags of some deprecated code what will be cutting out in the future, because there already exist its new version. You can ignore that if your code is not based on affected APIs and you do not want switch to MbedOS6+ in the future.
The last one is something else, but nothing important for you.

BR, Jan

Hello.
Thank you for your quick reply

I understood that this is something to be aware of when moving to MBED OS6 and can be ignored when using OS5. Thank you very much.