I have started mbedos studio and first time I have received following messages, I have searched them but nothing else matter, Could you guide us quickly?
Working with mbedos with ubuntu 20 has so much troubles??
Building project mbed-os-example-blinky (NUCLEO_G071RB, ARMC6)
Compile [ 0.1%]: main.cpp
[ERROR] armclang: error: System clock tampering detected. License checkout will fail.
armclang: error: Failed to check out a license.
Information about this error is available at: http://ds.arm.com/support/lic56/m1004
General licensing information is available at: Software Licensing – Arm Developer
If you need further help, provide this complete error report to your supplier or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE: ‘/tmp/.mount_mbed-sZ3AJGr/tools-config/ac6-license.dat’
- LM_LICENSE_FILE: unset
- ARM_PRODUCT_DEF: unset
- ARM_PRODUCT_PATH: unset
- ARM_TOOL_VARIANT: unset
- Product location: /home/ubuntu/.config/Mbed Studio/mbed-studio-tools/ac6/sw/mappings
- Toolchain location: /home/ubuntu/.config/Mbed Studio/mbed-studio-tools/ac6/bin
- Selected tool variant: product
- Checkout feature: mbed_armcompiler
- Feature version: 5.0202103
- Flex error code: -1004
Product: ARM Compiler 6.16 for Mbed Studio
Component: ARM Compiler 6.16
Tool: armclang [5dfeab00]