Using server and CA certificates

I’m writing a small custom web server, and yesterday decided to use mbedtls instead of openssl after looking at the api. Thanks for the sanity!

I have all the basics working, but today I wanted to support real certificates instead of the embedded test certificates as used in the server example. However, it looks like the documentation etc has disappeared today. Links that worked yesterday don’t today.

mbedtls_x509_crt_parse_file appears to be what I need to use, but I am failing to find any reasonable documentation or examples. I’m sure the name change last year of the api is part of the problem plus some reorganization on the mbed.com site?

Thanks for any pointers or links!

Deron

https://tls.mbed.org/ has been down all day, so that’s probably why you can’t find the docs. I’ve tried to get someone’s attention through multiple channels… hopefully it will be back soon.

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for it coming back up. Just bad timing on my part I guess :slight_smile: Must be bad, still not up.

In case someone happens to read this that knows off the top of their head, a functional apache configuration uses:

SSLCACertificateFile /path/to/domain/ssl.ca
    SSLCertificateFile /path/to/domain/ssl.cert
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/domain/ssl.key

What would be the correct configuration calls? (Omitting the error checking)

??

Thanks again,
Deron