Compiled bin file not working on mDot

Hi,

I have been using MBED online compiler for coding the mDot module. The code was compiled properly and generated a bin file which was working fine in the mDot module till last friday. The bin file generated since then is not running on the board. I have flashed a previously generated bin file and is working fine on the board. I also flashed a simple serial test code which is not working. Please see to the issue and help me resolve it.

Hi,

Having the same issue, have tried both the online and Mbed Studio.

A bin file that I created 2020/05/21 works but not any I created today nor yesterday.

We’re having the same issue. My understanding in communicating with Multitech is that the issue began when mbed-os 6 was released. Multitech said they sent a request for a fix to mbed but have not heard anything. We are unable to program or sell our products due to this issue. mbed studio is not a suitable workaround for the mdot.

I had already raised the github issue, I believe it is going to be fixed in the upcoming release or may be already fixed. Here is the issue logged. I built mine using the offline compiler (MBED CLI) and it works fine.

Thanks,
Ajay

Checked this morning, online compiler not working.

Having the same issue…any help is grateful!