Intaling MBED-CLI for STM32F746G-disco board, for tensorflow/tinyML project

I’m trying to install MBED-CLI to use with my STM32F746G board.
After installation when I’m preparing it for build I run:
mbed deploy

which gives me the following output:

Updating library “LCD_DISCO_F746NG” to rev #d44525b1de98 (tag: tip)
[mbed] Updating library “BSP_DISCO_F746NG” to rev #df2ea349c37a
[mbed] Updating library “mbed-os” to rev #8ef742a49c16
[mbed] Auto-installing missing Python modules (mbed_cloud_sdk, mbed_ls, mbed_host_tests, mbed_greentea, pyelftools, manifest_tool, icetea, pycryptodome, pyusb, hidapi, cmsis_pack_manager)…
[mbed] ERROR: Missing Python modules were not auto-installed.
The Mbed OS tools in this program require the following Python modules: mbed_cloud_sdk, mbed_ls, mbed_host_tests, mbed_greentea, pyelftools, manifest_tool, icetea, pycryptodome, pyusb, hidapi, cmsis_pack_manager
You can install all missing modules by running “pip install -r requirements.txt” in “/Users/stani/Documents/tinyML/tensorflow/tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/gen/mbed_cortex-m4/prj/hello_world/mbed/mbed-os”
On Mac you might have to install packages as your user by adding the “–user” flag

Then, when I try to download these requirements, I get the following errors:

ERROR: tensorflow 2.0.0 has requirement protobuf>=3.6.1, but you’ll have protobuf 3.5.2.post1 which is incompatible.
ERROR: tensorboard 2.0.0 has requirement protobuf>=3.6.0, but you’ll have protobuf 3.5.2.post1 which is incompatible.
ERROR: jupyterlab-server 1.0.6 has requirement jsonschema>=3.0.1, but you’ll have jsonschema 2.6.0 which is incompatible.
Installing collected packages: pyyaml, jsonschema, future, python-dotenv, idna, requests, mbed-cloud-sdk, Jinja2, mbed-ls, mbed-host-tests, mbed-greentea, beautifulsoup4, pyelftools, ecdsa, asn1ate, pyasn1, protobuf, manifest-tool, yattag, jsonmerge, mbed-flasher, semver, icetea, pycryptodome, pyusb, hidapi, milksnake, cmsis-pack-manager, psutil
Attempting uninstall: pyyaml
Found existing installation: PyYAML 5.3
ERROR: Cannot uninstall ‘PyYAML’. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot accurately determine which files belong to it which would lead to only a partial uninstall.

How to resolve this?