LCD at LoRa Receiver

Hi,

I’ve modified the example at SX1272PingPong - SX1272 Ping Pong Demo Application | Mbed to send and receiver sensor data between two FRDM-K64F boards. This works fine, and I’m able to use printf to send the received sensor data to my PC from within the ‘OnRxDone’ callback. I have wired up an LCD to the receiver board, but I’m unable to update the display with the incoming data. Any suggestions for what the problem could be?

Thanks,
Andrew

I have wired up an LCD to the receiver board, but I’m unable to update the display with the incoming data.

Can you elaborate on this? Does writing to the LCD from outside this context work properly or do you have trouble retrieving the data?

I’ve tested the TextLCD_HelloWorld program and it works as expected. I copied the same code into my other program and and I’ve tried calling the LCD printing function at several points in the code but the display does not respond. I’ve checked that the LCD is definitely using different pins to the LoRa shield, so I suspect the SX1272Lib is blocking the LCD printing function.