MBed Studio cannot sign in

Hello,
I created an MBed account and downloaded MBed Studio on Windows laptop.
When I start MBed Studio it asks for email and password of my account. I enter same data which I used when I created the account but it does not let me sign in. It says “Wrong email or password.”.
How can I make it work ?
Thanks.

Looks like my account is an Arm account and for this reason I cannot sign in.
Solved by creating an MBed account.

1 Like

Hi @IOSIF_HAIDU,

That’s correct. At the moment Mbed Studio supports only Mbed login.
Keil Studio Cloud (https://studio.keil.arm.com/) supports both Mbed and Arm accounts.

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Hi @arekzaluski ,
I have a similar problem.

I have created an ARM account, thinking I could use Mbed Studio with it.
But now, I am unable to create an Mbed Account because “A user with that email already exists.”

Is the information on Mbed Studio not working with ARM accounts up to date?

Thanks,

Chaim Lukas Maier

Hi @Chaim_Lukas_Maier,

Yes, Mbed Studio works only with Mbed accounts. Keil Studio Cloud on the other hand has support for both Mbed and Arm accounts.

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

I seem to be in the same loop - I have an Arm account and can log in to use Keil Studio Cloud. On trying Keil Studio desktop, it won’t take that login, and won’t let me create a new one - it takes me to the Arm account login. Reading these questions/answers, I need a Mbed account, but how do I create that? I tried going to os.mbed.com, but that logs me in to the same account (that won’t work with Keil Studio (desktop)? What gives?

I have the same problem. I started Mbed studio and tried running the mbed-os-example-blinky. I used the NUCLEO-F401Re board, which is recognised by MBED studio. However, I cannot expand the mbed-os-exampke-blinky in the workspace. A rotation sign appears.

Also, the blue tab at the bottom turns from blue - online to yellow-offline. After that, nothing happens. If I log out of MBED Studio, I cannot log-in. if I shut down Mbed Studio, an error message " A JavaScript error coocred in the main process" …with sub-errors pops out.

But anytime I try to create an mbed account on the browser it just logs me in using my arm account - the same arm account that is not being accepted by mbed studio. Is there any work around this because this is getting quite frustrating now.