MBED Studio on MacOSX does not switch to debug once the code is executed without debugging

After a new target is attached to the MBED Studio it is recognized and both “PLAY” for execution
and “DEBUG” button for debugging are displayed. Now, if the application is started by “PLAY” and not by
“DEBUG”, the “DEBUG” button will be disabled and the IDE stucks in this mode even if it is restarted or target is reset, reconnected,…
If another, new target of different type is connected, the debugging button is shown again and the application can be debugged until the PLAY is pressed again.

Problem reproduced with FRDM-KL25Z, STM32L476G-DISCO, STM32F429I-DISC1 (all I have).

Application : blinky

MacOSX: 10.15.5 (recent).

Hi Marjan,

Apologies for not answering in a timely manner. We are not able to reproduce this issue. Can you still reproduce it on your system? Would you mind sending logs to us? It will help us in investigating this issue on your system. You can attach logs using the built-in report mechanism inside Mbed Studio: Menu->Help->Report an Issue.

Thanks,
Arek - Mbed Studio team

Hi,

I have deleted the Mbed Studio after facing that problem. Now I have reinstalled the Mbed Studio to give
it a try and I cannot reproduce the problem anymore.

Regards,
M.