MbedOS Error when compiling with GCC_ARM but works on ARMC6

Hello,

I’m developing a BLE project, on a NRF52_DK. And I was compiling my code using GCC_ARM in mbed-cli. But now after porting to mbed-os 6.0.8 I’m getting the following error when compiling with GCC_ARM.

.++ MbedOS Error Info ++↵
.Error Status: 0x80FF0144 Code: 324 Module: 255↵
.Error Message: Assertion failed: _stack_buffer != NULL↵
.Location: 0x3F97B↵
.File: .\mbed-os\connectivity\drivers\ble\FEATURE_BLE\TARGET_NORDIC\TARGET_NORDIC_CORDIO\TARGET_NRF5x\NRFCordioHCIDriver.cpp+186↵
.Error Value: 0x0↵
.Current Thread: main Id: 0x20002BD4 Entry: 0x31A1 StackSize: 0x1000 StackMem: 0x20001BB0 SP: 0x20002A2C ↵
.For more info, visit: ↵
.-- MbedOS Error Info --↵

But if I change to the ARMC6 compiler and Mbed studio, the program runs without any errors. I need to be able to compile the code with GCC to access the debugger, can someone shed any light on this problem?
This only happens when I initialize the BLE module, if i run the nrf52_dk without the bluethooth everything works as intended.
I’ve stumbled uppon this https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-os-example-ble/issues/199 where it says the issue was patched, but it is still present for me.

For anyone that wants to replicate this issue, copy the Heartrate_BLE example from Mbed 0S 5.15 linked here , then compile the program using GCC_ARM and ARMC6.

The solution to the problem ended up beeing, adding the following line:

using namespace std::literals::chrono_literals;

And updating the _eventque to a chrono duration. Like so,

_event_queue.call_every(500ms, this, &HeartrateDemo::blink);

I arrived at this conclusion by flashing the updated Heartrate_BLE example from Mbed 0S 6.7