Not Able to Run the Code

Hi,

I tried to run Mbed studio blinky example on the Nucleo-H7A3ZI-Q but I cannot run because the run button is greyed out or disable. I am able to compile successfully but I cannot figure out how to flash my program on the device. Kindly find the attachment of issue below and help me with this.

Hello,

first try to update ST-Link’s firmware from ST’s websides.

BR, Jan

Hi,
I have updated ST-Link’s firmware but still facing the same issue. Kindly help me out.

Regards,
Thanmaiee.

I do not remember how exactly this was working because i do not use Mbed Studio for a while ( I use VSCode with Mbed CE ). The MbedStudio is not developed anymore, maybe try Keil Studio Cloud - Keil Studio Cloud (arm.com)

Important update on Mbed - End of Life - Mbed OS - Arm Mbed OS support forum

BR, Jan

Hi,

I tried to run in the Arm keil studio, when I am flashing the code following error " Build target does not match connected device. Attempting to deploy might result in failure or damage to the connected device." even though I have selected the correct device. Kindly help me.

Unfortunately i do not have this board for a test, but it seems the Keil Studio cloud does not recognize correctly the nucleo, only the ST-LINK. Maybe H7a3 is not fully supported, not sure.
However you still can upload the binary via Drag&drop method. Run build, KSC will build a download the binary to your hard drive, then just drag the file to Nucleo’s flash in a file explorer.

BR, Jan