Nothing Happens When I Attempt To Build

I have been struggling with this for a few days now. When I click on the build button, after loading a project, nothing happens. No errors in the output…nothing.

If I attempt to run the example, I do see an error at the top of Mbed Studio that says:
Failed to run program: Failed to read build profile: ‘file:///Users/KFOLSK/gitrepo/mbed-os-example-blinky/mbed-os/tools/profiles/debug.json’ has not been found.

I believe there are some libraries that need to be installed, but I am struggling to figure out how to determine the required libraries for a given example.

The example is of course mbed-os-example-blinky. I am sure someone will jump in here and tell me what libraries I am missing, but I really would like to understand how to determine that for any given example.

I attempted to read through the documentation, but couldn’t pinpoint that somewhat obvious clue.

Hello,

if you have mbed-os in your project, then no library is missing.
Please be so kind and take a look to this old topic, there you will found a description how it works and maybe also a solution - MBED Studio cannot compile project - build configuration issue - Mbed Studio - Arm Mbed OS support forum

BR, Jan