Nucleo greentea test

Hi,

I tried to testing nucleo-f401re on Greentea, but I can`t find test source. Where can I download? or Is there wrong things in my build process?

Thanks

The “warning: subdirectory "test" does not...” warning you’re seeing here is just warning you that you haven’t defined any tests for your “example” application that you’re building.

We encourage everyone to write tests! :wink: You can find a guide to where you can place tests here: yotta Documentation - Testing With yotta

If you run greentea, then it is looking for tests only in the top-level application that you’re building. Run it directly (or indirectly via yotta test) in the mbed-drivers module in order to run the mbed-drivers tests.

Hi,

Is there any example? I can`t understand How to write it. :frowning:
Please give me more advice.

Thanks

Hi,

look at mbed-drivers : https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-drivers/blob/master/test/blinky/main.cpp. You can use this as a test reference and build your own. I recommend looking at utest module which provides test framework on top of unity and greentea - GitHub - ARMmbed/utest: utest: Asynchronous C++ Test Harness for embedded targets