Add custom board to mbedos

Hi everyone,

I am rather new to Mbed and STM32 programming in general. I am looking for a way to create a target for a custom board with an STM32L471ZG. Is there an “easy” way to do this? As far as I see, there currently is no board available with an STM32L471ZG, which I could use and remap, right? and i am also looking for FSMC interface

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

ST has a readme file directly in ST folder of Mbed repo where some handy info and also a link to another repo about custom targets ARMmbed/stm32customtargets: Enable the support of your custom boards in mbed-os 6 (github.com)

Some basics are already done mbed-os/targets/TARGET_STM/TARGET_STM32L4/TARGET_STM32L471xG at master · ARMmbed/mbed-os (github.com)

BR, Jan

Thank you Jan for reply , i will go through links you share

Thank you jan,
i successfully able to add my custom board.
Now i want to interface NOR FLASH: PC28F640P33BF70 and
PSRAM: IS66WVE4M16EBLL-55BLI.
i have gone through the link Block Devices - Porting | Mbed OS 6 Documentation.
can i use FlashIAP to communicate with NOR FLASH and PSRAM memory?
any suggestions please

FlashIAP is for Internal memory i think but i am not sure, not experienced so much in this case.

Check API list and section Block Device and choose one of them according to description- BlockDevice - API references and tutorials | Mbed OS 6 Documentation

BR, Jan

Thanks for sharing information
I have check API list and block device section , seems it does not have support for parallel NOR FLASH and PSRAM memory in MbedOS.
we are having NOR FLASH and PSRAM memory - parallel interface (23 bit address and16 bit data bus)