Connect to platform button is inactive in Mbed Studio

Hello,
It’s 1st time I use Mbed studio, so I apologize in advance for a silly question.
I’ve built a simple application and want it to run on the device.
But “triangle button” is inactive.
What should I do for activate it.
Thanks.

When I connected my platform by USB, I wasn’t prompted to make it active platform.
Nevertheless I selected my platform in the list of platforms.
But still don’t see the USB sign at the left of platform name … as it’s shown in a manual.

Hi Pavel,

Mbed Studio discovers only Mbed supported boards. It is filtering them based on Vendor and Product ids. It is also possible that you may need to update an interface firmware on your board. I’ll be able to provide more detailed guidance after you let me know the board you are using.

Thanks,
Arek - Mbed Studio team

Hi Arek,
The problem is resolved - I’ve got solution at Cypress forum.
According to Cypress expert, the only programming mode, available in Mbed Studio for my board CY8CPROTO-062-4343W is DAPLink. The programmer on the board (KitProg3) doesn’t allow using two others modes - CMSIS-DAP Bulk and CMSIS-DAP HID.
Why … I don’t know.
Thanks.

Hi. I was facing the same issue and information is sparse. I am on linux and the solution in my case was to update the firmware following these steps:

and very important, update the udev-rules by running the script ./udev-rules/install_rules.sh in the downloaded fw-loader folder.