How to import library to Mbed Studio

I have followed the guide of getting start with mbed studio. But when it comes to the step of Creating a Blinky program mbed-os-example-blinky. The library importing process has always been failed. And it reported error as below.
捕获

then it reported error as fatal: destination path ‘c:\Users\zzy\AppData\Local\Mbed Studio\library-cache\github.com\armmbed\mbed-os.git’ already exists and is not an empty directory.

Thanks your help in advance.

Hi Ziyi,

Could you please report this issue and attach the logs using Mbed Studio? You can do that by opening Mbed Studio and navigating to Help->Report an Issue . Please attach the logs to the email.

Thanks,
Federico - Mbed Studio team

I have a related problem. The message I get is “An error happened while processing the library GitHub - ARMmbed/mbed-os: Arm Mbed OS is a platform operating system designed for the internet of things. Cloning into bare repository’c:Users.…: schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate”
I’m pretty sure this is from our network security.
I can download a zip file of the repository, but it is not clear what folder should hold the files in the zip.
Is there a description of the library-cash folder structure that I can read?

Hi Peter,

Have you can try using the openssl backend for git’s HTTPS requests. From the terminal, run:

git config --global http.sslBackend openssl

Then try importing mbed-os again.