Keil studio and DISCO-L475VG-IOT01A

After the Keil studio update , the kit does not allow the flashing of the code when the run button is pressed.

It throws the following error-
usb Connect error: No valid interfaces found

The bin file has to be copied manually to program the board.

Any input is appreciated

Thanks

Hi @Govind_Gaundalkar,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I recommend using Keil Studio section for reporting issues related to Keil Studio Cloud. We are investigating it. Can I have few questions?

• Has it worked for you before the yesterday update of Keil Studio Cloud?
  • Have you updated the board firmware in the meantime?
  • What platform are you on? (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Hi @Govind_Gaundalkar ,

Usually there are 2 causes of this issue:

• Device is already claimed. Please double check that you do not have Studio opened in other tab in your browser
  • STLink devices require Connect Mode in settings to be set to underReset value and use Daplink to be unselected

We are currently working on improving the second case and automatically set correct values for ST boards.

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

I was using it all these days.It stopped working today after the update

I did the settings as told by you.It is not working still.

It says this- Failed to run program: No device selected. Please refer to the documentation

I have a Nucleo board as well.

That board is also facing the same issue.The binary can be downloaded and copied and the program runs.But not in the KeiI Studio Online IDE

Any insights would be appreciated.No device selected. Please refer to the documentation

Thanks
Govind

Thank you for checking. We are investigating this issue.

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Hi @Govind_Gaundalkar,

We can only reproduce it when Use Daplink option is selected. Can you please check if you have this value unselected on both user and workspace preferences tab?

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Hi,

I have the same settings as per your screenshot.

The debug option remains disabled.

Is there a daplink driver at daplink.io that has to be copied to the hardware.

Thanks
Govind

Hi,

I have got this working.This is step by step what I did
I updated the st-link driver.
Then used CUBE IDE from ST to burn some code to see if that was working
Then started KEIL Studio and connected the board and clicked the Run button.That did not work
Then ejected the board and reconnected again ,but this time clicked the Debug project button.That worked.
Then ejected the board and now clicked the Run button and that worked.Tried today morning and it is working.
The same thing was done with STM32 Nucleo board and even that started working.
The settings in the preferences are as per your screen shot which existed even when the boards were not working,

I would appreciate if you could give me a fool-proof procedure to ensure flash download and debug that will work as we are planning to get many similar boards and use this IDE for training our students.

I am facing a similar issue with Cypress CY8CPROTO-062-4343W board which was working earlier but has stopped after the update.Screenshot of the error is attached .

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Govind