Mbed OS experimental Bluetooth Low Energy Mesh Networking problem

Hi Community,

I’m confronting an issue with mbed operating system experimental Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Mesh Networking and could utilize some help. Here is a short outline of the issue:

I’m presently dealing with carrying out BLE Mesh Networking utilizing mbed operating system, and I’ve experienced a particular issue connected with hub correspondence. I haven’t had the option to determine this issue.

Here are the means I’ve proactively taken:

1. Assessed the mbed operating system documentation and models connected with BLE Cross section Systems administration.
  2. Double checked my code for any likely blunders or misconfigurations.
  3. Attempted various setups and approaches in light of online assets and discussions.

However, I’m as yet unfit to gain ground. On the off chance that anybody locally has insight with mbed operating system BLE Cross section Systems administration or has experienced a comparative issue, I would enormously see the value in any bits of knowledge, ideas, or arrangements you can give. I have also gone through this https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-6/Fail-to-run-mbed-os-example-bluetooth-mesh-gateway-on-PSOC-6-CY8CKIT-062S2-43012/td-p/111050more but didn’t get detailed solution.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards
(Marcos)