Thank you so much for your quick reply and support. I managed to do my changes. I already import the new version and then switch to mbed os 5.15.6 version.
But I want to ask you a question please, Do you have any idea how to activate the Vlan on mbed. I know that I have to assign 1 to ETHARP_SUPPORT_VLAN 1 inOPt.h file
- ETHARP_SUPPORT_VLAN==1: support receiving and sending ethernet packets with
- VLAN header. See the description of LWIP_HOOK_VLAN_CHECK and
- LWIP_HOOK_VLAN_SET hooks to check/set VLAN headers.
- Additionally, you can define ETHARP_VLAN_CHECK to an u16_t VLAN ID to check.
- If ETHARP_VLAN_CHECK is defined, only VLAN-traffic for this VLAN is accepted.
- If ETHARP_VLAN_CHECK is not defined, all traffic is accepted.
- Alternatively, define a function/define ETHARP_VLAN_CHECK_FN(eth_hdr, vlan)
- that returns 1 to accept a packet or 0 to drop a packet.
but how can I handle the other callbacks
- LWIP_HOOK_VLAN_SET hooks .
I’m trying for weeks and I didn’t find many information mentioned about that.
If you have any idea or any example I will be apprecieted even if it’s whith the LPC1768.