Unknown compiler error regarding Arm GNU tools in MCUXpresso

Hello,
I’m trying to import a project written in Keil uVision IDE to the MCUXpresso IDE. So far, I’ve successfully added the missing include folders to the include path, made some necessary changes. But now I’m getting an unknown error with no indication on what goes wrong. Can anyone help with this problem, as it’s getting very frustrating?
Error 1: c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.0.0_2516/ide/plugins/com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.win32_11.0.0.201905131304/tools/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v7-m/nofp\libcr_c.a(stdio.o): in function `fgetc’:

Error 2:
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.0.0_2516/ide/plugins/com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.win32_11.0.0.201905131304/tools/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v7-m/nofp\libcr_c.a(stdio.o): in function `fputc’:

I had installed GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors tool (arm-none-eabi) before I started importing the project. Lastly, I’m using LPC 1769 chip on a custom card.

Best regards,
Alp

Hi Alp,

I think it’s due to you don’t include stdio.h correctly, would you check if this topic helps?

Thanks,
Desmond