Warning: Incompatible redefinition of macro "MBED_RAM_START" (Does not compile)

Hi, every so often I get this error when compiling with Mbed online compiler. I’m working on version 1.10.25.0
May I have any advice on this problem?
Thank you.

Warning: Incompatible redefinition of macro “MBED_RAM_START” in “tmp/1w9z5H”, Line: 38, Col: 10

Warning: Incompatible redefinition of macro “MBED_RAM_SIZE” in “tmp/1w9z5H”, Line: 39, Col: 10

Error: #define MBED_RAM_START 0x20000000
Info: Unable to download. Fix the reported errors…

Hello,

More important will be information about your target and MbedOS version instead of Online Compiler version, so that someone can help you.

BR, Jan

1 Like

Hello, I appreciate you for stopping by and fixing my question. I think I’m using Mbed OS 6 (latest version) with Nucleo-F767ZI and STM32F746G, currently working with the F767ZI board. Chances of getting it to compile is unpredictable.

Thank you,
Lee Junghoon

Just for info.
The mbed-os-example-blinky - Blinky example for Mbed OS 6.0 | Mbed is compilable with Nucleo-F767ZI or Disco-F746NG under MbedOS 6.15 for me.
Many warnings about some overrides around connectivity but nothing same or similar like you have.

BR, Jan

Excuse me for the delay.

I’ve been trying different things, fortunately I was able to successfully compile my code. Still not really sure what caused the compile error. It may be due to multiple .cpp files in the same folder.

Lee Junghoon