I got a error outcome when execute “yotta build” command, it can not create *.bin file.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
and I got another question when I execute “yotta target frdm-k64f-gcc” command, it printout 2 warning messages:
“warning: blinky has invalid module.jsdn:”
" description value u’ ’ us too short"
Could these warning message cause the *.bin file create fail?
Please make sure your target descriptions are up to date (check the output of
yotta target), which should show:
(the frdm-k64f-gcc target inherits from the mbed-gcc target: it is the mbed-gcc target that actually generates the .bin file in
If these are old you can use
yotta update to update them.
The warning message won’t prevent any commands from succeeding (but you should add a better description to your project
I’ve changed the target which version is 0.2.0, but the output bin file still not created.
the compiling message as follows:
GCC version is: 4.9.3 – Configuring done – Generating done – Build files have been written to: C:/mbed_project/blinky2/build/frdm-k64f-gcc [119/129] Building C object ym/mbed-ha…lities/src/fsl_os_abstraction_mbed.c.o In file included from C:/mbed_project/blinky2/yotta_modules/mbed-hal-ksdk-mcu/source/TARGET_KSDK_CODE/utilities/src/fsl_os_abstraction_mbed.c:19:0: C:/mbed_project/blinky2/yotta_modules/mbed-drivers/mbed/wait_api.h:19:2: warning : #warning mbed/wait_api.h is deprecated. Please use mbed-drivers/wait_api.h instead. [-Wcpp] #warning mbed/wait_api.h is deprecated. Please use mbed-drivers/wait_api.h instead. ^
[129/129] Linking CXX static library source/blinky2.a
I don’t understand which step was wrong to cause these situations, my OS system is Win8.1,local language is tranditional chinese, and uses permission of administrator to edit & compiler
Ah, that log explains what’s happening.
Your module is a library, rather than an executable module. If you re-run
yotta init, and be sure to answer “yes” to the “is this an executable” question, and re-build, you should get a runnable binary!
Thanks for your useful tip to solve this issue, I’ve created the bin file successfully!
Thanks a lot~!!