Compile error in Keil studio. This error was not there in old mbed compiler

My project in old mbed compiler never gave the attached error as it gave in Keil studio (When imported and ran today).

Pl. see the screen shot and suggest a suitable solution . I have many such projects giving same error.
(cannot open source rpc.h: no such file or dir)
Dr. J. Antony

Hi Joby,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Is the RPC_LabVIEW_ClosedLoop library somewhere on source control I can look at? If you can give me access to it then I can investigate and figure out what the problem is.

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Sir,

The project path in Keil studio is

/home/studio/workspace/mbed_keypad2468__FINAL__latestof_all_working_with_goodSerial_RPC_addedSENSOR3and4_CCScurve_addedkey4forVRT_with_noPRINTF_best_copy_impurityp18

I am sure how I can I give permission to access this project

Sorry for typo “I am not sure how I can I give permission to access this project”

I can share username and password to access this prject. Is that ok?

Hi Joby,

That’s not the best idea :slight_smile: Is RPC_LabVIEW_ClosedLoop your own library or have you imported it from somewhere? If it is your own then you can for example publish it on os.mbed.com or github and then give me access to it.

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Hi Joby,

You can also send me the screenshot of RPC_LabVIEW_ClosedLoop/RPCInterface/RPCFunction.h and RPC_LabVIEW_ClosedLoop/RPCInterface/RPCFunction.cpp. I want to see how rpc.h is imported there

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Hello,

I do not know how far is Joby’s library from this program RPC_LabVIEW_ClosedLoop - Demonstration of RPCVariables to implement closed… | Mbed, but it seems it is based on old RPCInterface library and that is based on old mbed-rpc library

The rpc.h is probably from the old mbed-rpc library.

BR, Jan

https://we.tl/t-YfkaLd7uaq

The project is here via WeTransfer

1 Like

Yes it is a project from 10 years ago.

I see that the old compiler is off now.
Pl. reply
Joby

Is this case closed?

Did you tried to import the library from above to your project?

BR, Jan

Hi @jobyiuac,

I looked at it and I think that the problem is that your project has a dependency on another project with its own versions of Mbed 2 and mbed-rpc libraries: mbed_keypad - Keypad Project | Mbed . Do you need it? I don’t see it being used in your code.

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Hi @jobyiuac,

Please do not share your user credentials on the forum or with us directly.

How to make your project to build again:

Thanks,
Arek - Studio team

Thank you. It worked. I deleted the library as you suggested.

1 Like