Internal Error Unable to download

I keep getting ‘Internal Error’ messages. Is the online compiler up and running?

I fails even when I create a new project based on this setup:

Internal Error …Is the compiler active??.

Request to please provide notifications before any updates. Currently not able to download.

Thanks…

We have been investigating reports of problems with certain targets and examples since the release of Mbed OS 5.15.1.

Further to this we are currently seeing an internal error being generated, apologies for the inconvenience we will let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks for reporting. This was an issue with a release of the build system for Online IDE which we believe is now resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you’re still seeing this error by responding here.

I have the same problem.

Hi Jiahui, we believe that all issues with the internal error and the recent release of 5.15.1 should now be resolved.

Can you please confirm you are still experiencing problems and if so, provide some more information on how to reproduce?

Thanks

I had to create a new account and it worked fine after that. Guess the old account had unupdated version.