Mbed compiler export problem

I AM USING SM32H745 CHIP AND KEIL SDK FOR MY PROJECT AND I FOUND OUT THAT MBED DOESNOT SUPPORT IT. SO I FOUND STM32H747 CHIP IS SUPPORTED BY MBED AND I USED THIS CHIP TO EXPORT TO KEIL. SINCE BOTH THE CHIP IS H7 SERIES AND DUAL CORE AND THEY ARE SIMILAR. I WAS ABLE TO COMPILE THE EXPORTED STM32H747 PROJECT IN KEIL.

THEN I CHANGED THE TARGET STM32H747 TO STM32H745 AND INCLUDED THE NEW PROJECT STRUCTURE IN THE PATH. I CHANGED EVERY PATH FROM THE OLD ONE TO THE NEW ONE. THEN WHEN I COMPILE IT, IT GIVES ME THE ERROR IN KEIL.

ERROR: .link_script.sct(32): error: L6236E: No section matches selector - no section to be FIRST/LAST

AFTER SEARCHING I FOUND OUT THAT THIS PROBLEM IS CAUSED DUE THE LINKER AND STARTUP FILE.

THEN I CONTACTED KEIL REGARDING IT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT KEIL AND MBED WORKS ENTIRELY DIFFERENTLY AND THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT IN THIS CASE.

THEN I GOOGLED IT AND FOLLOWED EVERY INSTRUCTIONS BUT STILL I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND I AM NOT ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM.

NOW I AM LOST AFTER THIS POINT AND COULD NOT PROCEED FURTHER.

Hi,

ERROR: .link_script.sct(32): error: L6236E: No section matches selector - no section to be FIRST/LAST

I found similar issue here:

According to this reply, there should be a RESET region in your image. This is normally in the startup file for the target. In case of STM32H745 target in the Mbed OS code, you can find this.

Therefore, you can check your MDK-ARM project have this kind of startup file for H747 and contains “AREA RESET” directive.

Thanks,
Toyo

I have already followed this link and included but it is not helping me out. It is still showing the same error.

OK. If you can share with your project file, I can help to find out the error.

Thanks,
Toyo