I hope you are very well, my problem is that my computer does not recognize the card through the usb port. I searched to the forums about the reading problem with windos 10 and I founded that I should download the stsw link, i made the steps indicated on the page and even my computer does not recognize the card, I have changed the cable and the usb host and it still does not recognize it. I really dont know ho to do.
these steps were the ones I followed:
- Ensure that the ST-LINK/V2 driver is installed first. If not, please follow this LINK for all details.
- Download the latest ST-LINK/V2-1 firmware upgrade.
- Extract the archive and run the STLinkUpgrade.exe program.
- Plug the Nucleo board to your PC using a standard USB cable and wait until the USB enumeration is completed.
- Press the Connect button.
- When the ST-LINK/V2 driver is correctly installed, the current ST-LINK/V2 version is displayed.
- Press Yes button to start the upgrade process.
- You should now have successfully upgraded the firmware. If you encounter problems, please ask [here]
Sorry for the inconvenience, I really appreciate the help.