My NUCLEO L476RG board is not recognized by my computer and I already downloaded ST-LINK / V2 driver

Hello everyone,
I hope you are very well, my problem is that my computer does not recognize the card through the usb port. I searched to the forums about the reading problem with windos 10 and I founded that I should download the stsw link, i made the steps indicated on the page and even my computer does not recognize the card, I have changed the cable and the usb host and it still does not recognize it. I really dont know ho to do.

these steps were the ones I followed:

Windows Upgrade instructions

1. Ensure that the ST-LINK/V2 driver is installed first. If not, please follow this LINK for all details.
  2. Download the latest ST-LINK/V2-1 firmware upgrade.
  3. Extract the archive and run the STLinkUpgrade.exe program.
  4. Plug the Nucleo board to your PC using a standard USB cable and wait until the USB enumeration is completed.
  5. Press the Connect button.
  6. When the ST-LINK/V2 driver is correctly installed, the current ST-LINK/V2 version is displayed.
  7. Press Yes button to start the upgrade process.
  8. You should now have successfully upgraded the firmware. If you encounter problems, please ask [here]

Sorry for the inconvenience, I really appreciate the help.

In your previous topic (I do not know why you create new one for same issue) you wrote about

none of the LEDs that indicate that it is on do not turn on

So what now? Are the Leds light?

BR, Jan

Hello everyone, in my previous topic it was a connection problem so it did not turn on, excuse my ignorance. On the other hand I would like to make a contribution to my problem, although I still cannot get the computer to recognize the card, someone could use the following. I found the card’s user manual in section 6. Hardware installation and configuration.
in 6.2.1 Driver presents a solution when the card is not recognized because it has been connected before installing the st-link driver (presents the solution graphically)

Hope it helps someone, greetings :slight_smile: