What happened to tls.mbed.org?

It seems like that tls.mbed.org is down for about a week but I have seen no mention of this outage anywhere nor any news if it was moved to a new home.

Does anyone know what’s up?

1 Like

Hi @Attila_Szoke. Mbed TLS is now run under the Trusted Firmware project - Mbed TLS - Trusted Firmware - and it looks like a URL redirect broke somewhere. The TFM page I’ve linked to is the main source of information on Mbed TLS now and the code is available publicly on GitHub: GitHub - Mbed-TLS/mbedtls: An open source, portable, easy to use, readable and flexible TLS library, and reference implementation of the PSA Cryptography API..

We’ll get that redirect fixed asap. Thanks for flagging.

Hi!
Will tls.mbed.org be back online one day? There is a lot of useful information there, which does not seem to be available on the new website yet :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

I am in the process of setting up mbed TLS for the first time and the page tls.mbed.org has proven to be really useful. The new page on github even links back to the knowledge base of tls.mbed.org so I guess all information is not yet migrated. It would be beneficial if the old page could be accessible until everything is migrated.

1 Like

Apologies, the website outage is unintentional and we expect to get it back online very soon.

Dave Rodgman - Mbed TLS tech lead

1 Like